United Flights to New Tulum Airport
United Airways introduced at the moment that it’ll provide continuous flights between america and the model new Tulum Worldwide Airport (TQO) in Mexico.
The Chicago-based airline will launch 22 weekly flights from Newark/New York, Houston and Chicago starting March 31, 2024. On Might 23, United will add every day seasonal service from Los Angeles, leading to as much as 5 every day flights from its hubs to Tulum in the summertime. Flights can be out there on the market starting November 18.
Mexico is the preferred leisure vacation spot for People, with virtually 40 million doing so in 2019. Tulum, as soon as a quiet metropolis , has shortly emerged as certainly one of Mexico’s hottest locations. Situated roughly 90 miles south of Cancun, the brand new Tulum Worldwide Airport will give United prospects extra direct entry to town and the remainder of the Riviera Maya area.
This winter, United would be the largest airline between the U.S. and Riviera Maya area and could have probably the most flying to Cancun in its historical past. United will provide greater than 200 weekly flights from eight U.S. cities to Cancun in the course of the winter peak, together with flights on the airline’s Boeing 777 widebody plane from Chicago, Denver and Houston. United may also proceed to fly between Cozumel and Chicago, Denver and Houston, working as much as 11 weekly flights this winter.
United is also rising its community within the broader Latin America and Caribbean area by 25% this winter, and can stay the most important U.S. airline to Central America.
Some extra enhancements in United’s Caribbean and Latin America winter schedule embody:
- New routes between Denver and San Juan, Puerto Rico, and Denver and Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Three every day flights between Newark/New York and Santiago, Dominican Republic and Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Two every day flights between Newark/New York and Oranjestad, Aruba; Montego Bay, Jamaica; and Nassau, Bahamas
- Two every day flights between Washington/Dulles and Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Every day flights between Chicago/O’Hare and Nassau, Bahamas
- Every day flights between Newark/New York and Georgetown, Cayman Islands and Puerto Plato, Dominican Republic
- Three weekly flights between Newark/New York and Bonaire
- Central America
- Three every day flights between Houston and San Jose, Costa Rica and San Salvador, El Salvador
- Two every day flights between Houston and Belize Metropolis, Belize
- Every day flights between Denver and Liberia, Costa Rica
- Every day flights between Los Angeles and Guatemala Metropolis, Guatemala and San Salvador, El Salvador
- Every day flights between Newark/New York and Liberia, Costa Rica
- 4 every day flights between Chicago and Cancun, Mexico
- Three every day flights between Houston and Leon/Guanajuato, Mexico
- Two every day flights between Denver and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Two every day flights between San Francisco and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
- Every day flights between Cleveland and Cancun, Mexico for the height Christmas and New Years vacation interval; 6x weekly flights in March
- South America
- Ten weekly flights between Houston and Buenos Aires, Argentina